22:23

Welcome to the Madness !

Hello everybody. My name is Ivy and I am going to be the main blogger on this site. From time to time, my partner in crime will assist me and provide information that will make the transition to Japan much easier. I am starting this blog with a fresh set of eyes. I want to create a space where I can share everything that I have learned and show you some cool things along the way. Think of it like out loud tell the world kind of therapy.


Simple things turn so hard when you move to a new country. Where to shop for everything? How in the world do you get there? Medical Care? Hair, nails, gyms, and everything in between? I claim no expertise, but I will share all that I learn day by day. I will attempt make a site that I wish was there when we decided to move to Tokyo ( Minato-ku to be exact).


I wanted my partner in crime to chime on my adventure since he is great at technology. We have found that technology can make the transition easier and, why lie, it is just really cool. I promise to keep him in check, since he can get carried away with the really complex explanation. Trust me - bla bla bla @%! We will only post things that everybody can understand and do. Pictures will be a must ;).


We always welcome emails and posts with questions and suggestions

I hope you follow us in this journey.


Ivy - T2




0 comments:

Post a Comment